Sunday, June 13, 2010

Our Kids and Their Friends

This is Paulina.  She knocks on our door several times a week (sometimes several times a day) asking if the kids want to come play at the park.  She loves talking to Karl and will talk to me, too, even though she knows I don't understand most of what she is telling me.  She is twelve years old.

This is Elena's friend from church, Ana Karen.  She plays the piano quite well and speaks English.

Elena and Karen

Chiara loves to find lotion and put it on.  One time she found a tube of diaper rash cream - what a mess!































Stephen and Chiara dress up as luchadors.

Walking on the balance beam - all my kids have loved doing this when they were young.

Notice how thin Chiara's hair has gotten.  I was still able to pull it back at this point (March).  Now all the new hair growing in sticks up when I try to put in an elastic, and there's hardly any pieces long enough to pull back.  I've cut it even shorter.

Walking home from a nearby cafe.

Chiara jumps up for a free ride!


This is near our house.

No comments:

Post a Comment